Legal Question in Administrative Law in District of Columbia


The plaintiff-counter-defendant filed a motion to dismiss the case. The defendant-counter-plaintiff wanted to take deposition from plaintiff-counter-defendant. Is it legal?

Asked on 1/29/07, 7:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

G. Joseph Holthaus III Law Offices of G. Joseph Holthaus

Re: procedure

Need to know what type of case and where it is filed. But, where properly filed the original defendant may still have an active action. The deposition may be proper and you really should discuss the details with an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 1/29/07, 6:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in District of Columbia