Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in District of Columbia

How can one collect a personal dept from someone who signed a promissory note and the amount is larger than small claims court allow?

Asked on 3/30/13, 1:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Press Chung & Press, P.C.

You can sue (if in DC) in the regular Civil Division of the Superior Court. The procedures are more complicated, so you should hire a lawyer to represent you.

Read more
Answered on 3/31/13, 4:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in District of Columbia