Legal Question in Family Law in District of Columbia

My husband is unemployed pursuing a relationship with another woman and an alcoholic. Is is capable of working but doesn't. I live in DC will I have to pay him alimony

Asked on 5/31/12, 6:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Travis Murrell Travis A Murrell, Attorney at Law

Probably not. But DC is a "No Fault" jurisdictions. He gets half.

Read more
Answered on 5/31/12, 6:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in District of Columbia