Legal Question in Civil Litigation in District of Columbia

How does one go about getting a lien put on a civil case?

Asked on 4/02/10, 1:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

One would normally need to first obtain a valid judgment against

the defendant in the civil case which then could be used to seizee his

assets through garnishment of his wages, bank levies, Sheriff's sale of the defendant's real and/or personal property, etc.

Read more
Answered on 4/07/10, 5:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in District of Columbia