Legal Question in Health Care Law in District of Columbia

my sister's nurse aide sometimes uses my car to transport her to and from dr. appt. do i have to provide the aide's employer with a copy of my car insurance coverage. this is my car and the nurse works for my sister not me

Asked on 1/07/10, 12:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

No, of course, you don't, in the event that you don't care

whether this particular nurse's aide continues working for your sister.

Read more
Answered on 1/12/10, 2:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Health Care Law questions and answers in District of Columbia