Legal Question in Investment Law in District of Columbia

Private Pension Contribution

I contributed on a regular basis to my former employers' pension fund; recently I received a letter from the Social Security Administration,informing me that ''private pension benefits were available to me as a former employee. I inquired from one of the Officers of OFC and was told that the company was no longer operating. However, he said that a firm, located in DC as handling their affairs. I contacted this firm and was told that they had reach all but three employees regarding their pension. I was one of those, that was not contacted. Someone was too touch base with me and now it has been over 5 weeks and noo one has called back. I would like to know what my rights are and how I can obtain my funds. Thank you.

Asked on 9/26/05, 11:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Re: Private Pension Contribution

Why not call them back and find out why after five weeks no one "has touched base" with you?

Read more
Answered on 9/26/05, 2:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Investment Law questions and answers in District of Columbia