Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in District of Columbia

Hi, If I want to send or post a letter of recommendation and praise for excellent services an attorney has provided, where should I go.



Asked on 4/19/10, 1:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Send it to the attorney. The attorney will take care of publishing it to get the most advantage from the letter.

Read more
Answered on 4/28/10, 9:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in District of Columbia