Legal Question in Military Law in District of Columbia

Is it possible to receive an honorable discharge after a special court martial conviction?

Asked on 8/16/11, 5:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

joseph owens OwensLaw

The short answer is yes. A Soldier who receives a courts martial conviction without a punitive discharge generally can only receive no worse than a General Discharge. Honorable discharges are not only possible, but quite common.

Law Offices of Joseph Owens

410 246 2152

Read more
Answered on 8/17/11, 3:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in District of Columbia