Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in Florida

defective glue

Four years ago, I had a accident that needed a partial

hip operation. I cracked my femor bone and had to have a prosthesis. I recovered quite well and about

11/2 years ago I started to limp and as months progressed I was limping worst, I finally had to see

a orthepedic Dr. and was told after taking Xrays and

bone scan that the cement used was loosened and now

I have to go for another operation to replace everything. My question: Do I have a recourse on the

Dr. or the Cement Mfr.? If so who do I contact for this type of legal work.

Asked on 5/10/01, 3:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher Wigand Fenster & Faerber

Re: defective glue

This is a complex medical issue that would have to be looked into by an ortohpaedic expert. If you contact my office with more facts I will be happy to discuss this matter with you further.

Read more
Answered on 6/21/01, 1:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in Florida