Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

how do i fill out a quitclaim deed if i live in a different state?

Asked on 7/13/11, 1:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

robert roemer Robert Roemer & Associates,P.A.

The same way that you fill out any quitclaim deed that needs to comply with the state within which it will be filed. If you have a Florida property you would need to fill out a Florida the statutory quitclaim deed to convey real property. If the property is in Florida and you need help in getting a quitclaim deed prepared you can visit my website at to purchase a quitclaim deed or for additional help contact me at my e-mail address.

Read more
Answered on 7/20/11, 9:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida