Legal Question in Family Law in Florida


Looking for a divorce lawyer... contested divorce..husband lives in NJ...I am looking for alimony, child support, and full custody. Low fee cost, legal aid is impossible and $3400 is too costly....

Asked on 7/01/08, 5:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Stewart Michael D. Stewart

Re: Lawyer

you can contact me on this one

Read more
Answered on 7/02/08, 9:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida