Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida


I am trying to find out the name of the motion that you can file to get the time you did on community control credited to your DOC sentence once you have already been sentenced to DOC for VOP.

Asked on 6/21/06, 9:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Akes C. Daniel Akes, Attorney at Law

Re: motion

You might call it a "wishful thinking" motion. You won't get DOC credit for community control time.


Read more
Answered on 6/23/06, 12:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida