Legal Question in Administrative Law in Florida

i was hurt real bad. i just got out the hospital after 3 days. i think i should file a suit and i wasn't even driving the car. but i don't want my frend to get mad at me

Asked on 4/28/14, 5:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Steven Meyer CPLS, P.A.

I'm sorry to hear about your accident. There are a number of complicated issues in these cases, such as what insurance policies apply, and which pays for your medical bills and for your injuries. You really should contact an attorney in your area who is very experienced in handling auto accident cases. I am board certified in civil trial law by The Florida Bar, which indicates that I am an expert in handling civil trial matters. This area of the law includes auto accident cases. We offer a free initial consultation, and I would be happy to speak with you about the situation.

Read more
Answered on 4/28/14, 9:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Florida