Legal Question in Administrative Law in Florida

I am not married, do not have any living relatives. How do I designate my girlfriend to handle my funeral arrangements and claim my body when I die. Will a letter from me stating my burial instruction be good enough? I live in Florida

Asked on 3/10/17, 12:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

You should do a will. A provision within the will can designate funeral arrangement/burial/cremation directions. I strongly encourage consulting with an attorney that handles wills and trusts rather than trying to do it on your own. I have seen too many problems occur with "do-it-yourself" kits.

Read more
Answered on 3/11/17, 4:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Florida