Legal Question in Admiralty Law in Florida

adminstrative law

my freind has lost his son and two women on a boat sun nite off cape fear carolinas in route from virgin islands. what can he do now legally

if no remain are found, in the next several days. thank for any info that you can give in the time o f sorrow.

Asked on 5/10/07, 9:50 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Regina Mullen Legal Data Services, PLC

Re: adminstrative law

Start to put together information on what has happened to others in this situation. Start combing the newspapers (many are online) and find some names of people who have gone through the same thing. They are your best resource.

The first responders' job is to find people, not counsel them on next steps. But, their team should have a resource guide with referrals for you.

Read more
Answered on 5/12/07, 4:14 pm
Charles Lipcon Lipcon, Margulies & Alsina, P.A.

Re: adminstrative law

More information is needed. How were they lost? You can email me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 5/16/07, 11:21 am
Johm Smith tom's

Re: adminstrative law

He needs to get an attorney; this can get ugly very quickly.

Read more
Answered on 5/10/07, 11:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Admiralty Law questions and answers in Florida