Legal Question in Admiralty Law in Florida

Just say I won the powerball how can I keep my identity from the media? what ways can I go by doing that

Asked on 10/09/09, 2:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner, McLaughlin & Whittemore P.A.

Hire a lawyer to collect the winnings for you.

Read more
Answered on 10/18/09, 3:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Admiralty Law questions and answers in Florida