Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Florida

civil court transcript

civil court in Fl. If the transcript from the court has too many mistakes in it and omissions from it to use for an appeal is there any recourse, like mistrial or overturn. We are in the appeal process and the transcript was 7 months before we received it and it is horrible. It was a jury trial.

Asked on 1/09/08, 9:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Sirianni BROWNSTONE

Re: civil court transcript

you are able to relinquish jurisdiction to correct the record

Read more
Answered on 1/10/08, 8:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Florida