Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Florida

There is a deadline to file a case by Aug. 26 in federal court. Is there something that can be filed to extend the Aug. 26 deadline to give time to come up with the money to purse the case?

Asked on 8/13/09, 12:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner, McLaughlin & Whittemore P.A.

You can file a motion to extend the time to answer.

Read more
Answered on 8/13/09, 9:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Florida