Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Florida

My ex-wife is currently incarcerated for premeditated murder for hire to kill me, we have one minor child which I was granted full custody of in my divorce. She has filed an appeal in broward county to reverse the divorce and to get partial custody and to receive financial support from me??? This lady was convicted of trying to have me killed, How can she be awarded anything!?!

I'm trying to move on with my life, my child is doing well....

My question is do I have to answer this appeal???? I'm financially unable to respond and technically wasn't served any papers, they were sent to the attorney that handled my divorce.

I need some advice, I can give more detailed info as I don't want to be caught up in anymore media, her crime made National News...

Please help

Asked on 10/09/13, 7:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Behren Behren Law Firm

Someone needs to answer to be safe. Either your divorce attorney or some other attorney or you.

Read more
Answered on 10/09/13, 8:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Florida