Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Florida

Tenant problems with Lanlord

What rights do I have under Florida statute 83.51.

Asked on 10/16/07, 8:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Sirianni BROWNSTONE

Re: Tenant problems with Lanlord

you can probably sue for breach of lease agreement and/or terminate the same.

Read more
Answered on 10/17/07, 2:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Florida