Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Florida

I am filing Ch7 bankruptcy in Middle District of Florida. I have done the first course online.

What do I do next?

Asked on 4/26/13, 5:11 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

R. Jason de Groot R. Jason de Groot, P.A.

You need to hire an attorney to do all of the paperwork and give you legal advice, and also do the other things associated with representing you. You can learn about chapter 7 by reading the pamphlet I have written on what you need to know.

Read more
Answered on 4/26/13, 6:19 am

Thomas Rosenblum Rosenblum Law Offices

Hello: If you are planning on filing your case yourself, providing advice on BR law and the proper procedures would take a while to do. As the prior answer advises, you should hire an atty that has practiced in this area. If you cannot do that, you should seek out a seminar/tutoring course on the howto's...there's a lot you need to know about. If my office can help in No. Fla., give us a call. Tom Rosenblum

Read more
Answered on 4/29/13, 5:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Florida