Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Florida

I need my preparer to complete form 119 11 USC for chap 7 filing and they won't comply. Any suggestions..On line service. Thanks

Asked on 6/26/17, 1:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

R. Jason de Groot R. Jason de Groot, P.A.

That is part of the problem when you hire someone who is not an attorney. You can complain to the Florida Bar, I believe.

Read more
Answered on 6/26/17, 1:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Florida