Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Florida

I am the trustee for my irrevocable trust ,I have sent the lawyers copies of my deceased wife will ,copies of the trust fund ,a certified death certificate. I have signed all the necessary papers as trustee,and they still haven't excepted all these as proof that I should receive the settlement payment $3,093.05 this has been going on since Jan 31 2013. who can I complain to about this?? Gordon J Olson the bankrupt cy is being handled by EPIQ BANKRUPTCY SOLUTIONS 757 THIRD AVE NEW YORK NEWYORK CASE #151791767 AND 151791821

Asked on 4/20/13, 11:59 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Charles Andersen Charles Andersen, Atty

Read more
Answered on 4/20/13, 8:54 pm

R. Jason de Groot R. Jason de Groot, P.A.

You need an experienced bankruptcy attorney to explain this to you. Set up an appointment with one in your area. This is a New York case it appears, but this question has been asked of Florida attorneys. Why?

Read more
Answered on 4/23/13, 5:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Florida