Legal Question in Business Law in Florida

if my attorney is owed fees, and quits. how do i hire another attorney

Asked on 8/06/10, 12:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

He has a lien on the file for the work done. If you can't pay him now, you will need a court order directing he turn over the file.

Read more
Answered on 8/12/10, 10:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Florida