Legal Question in Business Law in Florida

I have a car that i trade for a other one , the banck been calling me because where i trade the car they don't want to pay it off and they dont want to give it back to me either so i can make the payment. What should i do in that case?

Asked on 9/17/13, 9:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Hire a lawyer to look into it.

Read more
Answered on 9/18/13, 6:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Florida