Legal Question in Business Law in Florida

My dad placed his business in the name of his girlfriend. Since then they got married now after she was caught cheating she claims the business was hers prior to marriage. Is there anything he can do to get his business back? The only reason he placed it in her name was that he had heart problems.

Asked on 3/13/20, 11:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

A court action to determine title is required. This can also be handled in a divorce.

Read more
Answered on 3/13/20, 12:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Florida