Legal Question in Business Law in Florida

How can I enforce breach of non compete agreement?

Asked on 6/11/19, 2:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Frank Natoli Natoli-Legal, LLC

First, have the agreement reviewed along with all the facts and circumstances to make sure you are not overlooking anything. If you and your lawyer conclude that a breach occurred you can try to resolve the problem by sending a demand or you are free to file a legal action, but that is a really big monetary commitment, so it has to be weighed carefully.

If you need clarification, I suggest that you consult with a lawyer in private and discuss your objectives in more detail. You can start by calling around to several for a free phone consultation, get some insights then pick the best fit to work with.

If you would like to discuss further over a free phone consult, feel free to contact me anytime that is convenient.

Our firm is now referred by the American Bar Association (see under the New York section):

Kind regards,



[email protected]

DISCLAIMER: this is not intended to be specific legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. No attorney-client relationship is formed on the basis of this posting.

Read more
Answered on 6/11/19, 2:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Florida