Legal Question in Business Law in Florida

I have filed a small claims against a one person Florida LLC construction company. I would like to see the tax return for that company for earnings in 2011. Where can I find it online?

Asked on 8/01/13, 3:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Gwaltney William W. Gwaltney, Attorneys at Law

Tax returns for LLCs are not usually found online, and if it is a single member LLC as you describe the taxes are probably filed on the single member's personal tax returns. Depending on the nature of your lawsuit and the stage of litigation you are in, you are probably not entitled to see the tax returns for the company OR the individual.

Read more
Answered on 8/02/13, 6:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Florida