Legal Question in Business Law in Florida

In Florida, do I need a permit to start a service at my university?

Asked on 3/25/19, 1:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

It depends on the service and what you have in mind, but you probably do. Check with Campus Administration. You may also need a business license from the local government.

Read more
Answered on 3/26/19, 6:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Florida