Legal Question in Business Law in Florida

me and my friend start a convenience store two years ago.The first two years my friend taking care the business and taking all money what ever it is i ask my friend i will take care the from now for next two years.but he is not agreeing for any thing.i told my friend i will take the business and i will share the profit half half.we both are on legal on corporation 50 50 he is telling he won't give the store for me to run,but he will give only share the profit.what options do i have to take over the store to run myself and share the profit with him?

Asked on 12/15/11, 3:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cory Schnepper Levine, Busch & Schnepper, P.A.

you need to have any attorney review the original paperwork that was signed when the corporation was created. Were shares of stock issued. Is it an S corp or a LLC?

Read more
Answered on 12/16/11, 10:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Florida