Legal Question in Business Law in Florida

My ex husband has our oldest child living with him and his mother. He is a frug addict and just got out of jail for petty theft. He bribed my son with money from stolen merchandise not to tell anyone he saw his father steal the merchandise from the neighbors house. I need my son home asap before his father influences him to do something stupid. I cannot get legal aid because the ex has it and noone else is taking cases pro bono at this time. What papers do i need to file to get my son home?

Asked on 10/13/09, 1:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lesly Longa Longa Law P.A.

Your question has to do with family law. There is likely a legal aid clinic providing assistance to people representing themselves in custody matters. Check your county clerk of court's website for additional information.

Read more
Answered on 10/13/09, 1:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Florida