Legal Question in Business Law in Florida

I own an LLC doing website design, I have a customer who will not pay the final balance of the account. The original contract does not have an "interest" contingency in it. If I give notice of intent to charge interest can I legally do this. or am I only able to send it to a collection agency?

Asked on 3/03/13, 11:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Patrick Tracy Patrick J. Tracy, Esq, P.E.,

It may be simpler to file suit in small claims court. In many cases the threat of suit inspires them to pay. It depends on the amount he owes you.

Read more
Answered on 3/03/13, 11:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Florida