Legal Question in Business Law in Florida

If I want to transfer my Florida LLC, into a Vermont L3C, what is the most efficient way to do this and what are the specific steps that I need to take? The business is in the early phase but does have some investment capital and a business bank account in Florida.

Asked on 6/28/10, 10:05 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Since it is going to Vermont, you have to consult a Vermont attorney.

Read more
Answered on 6/29/10, 1:47 am
Kevin B. Murphy Franchise Foundations, APC

The other attorney is right on point here. Also a review of all facts, documents, etc. is required. This is not a simple bulletin board type question. Consult with an attorney in your area for specifics.

Kevin B. Murphy, B.S., M.B.A., J.D. - Mr. Franchise

Franchise Attorney

Read more
Answered on 6/29/10, 6:35 am
Jon van Horne Law Office of Jon W. van Horne

Register to do business in Vermont as a foreign LLC. You need to keep your Florida registration because of the bank account.

Read more
Answered on 6/29/10, 6:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Florida