Legal Question in Business Law in Florida

What type of lawyer do i need to draft a contract for a sale of 22,000 dollars worth of equipment, with a 2 year payment plan and a down payment. And to seize the property if they default on the payments.

Asked on 7/26/09, 1:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sarah Grosse Sarah Grosse, Esquire

You need a lawyer who writes contracts. If the equipment is specific - like medical or construction - you may want to hire an attorney who is familiar with the type of equipment and standards in the industry.

Read more
Answered on 7/26/09, 3:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Florida