Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Florida

My husband baker acted early fri. Morning in fl. I have been visiting him in the facility and he is doing so much better. I want him released though, as we have recently had a family tragedy this morning and our family is grieving. He needs to be with us. Is this possible for me to have him released?

Asked on 2/03/18, 6:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

You can't just check him out . . . that is why he was baker acted. Consult with his doctors to see if it is safe and advisable

Read more
Answered on 2/04/18, 2:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Florida