Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Florida

After lawsuit filed and served and defendant asks for a more definitive lawsuit, how or who asks the judge for a ruling, and if no ruling can the case move forward?

Asked on 1/05/18, 7:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

schedule a hearing with the court and the judge will decide the motion.

Read more
Answered on 1/05/18, 8:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Florida