Legal Question in Technology Law in Florida

Legal Leters

As my hobby I opened up a website and I got to individual parties and night clubs to take pictures, I need a letter written by an attorney or some one stating that the pictures will be posted online and all the other details, this letter will be used repeatedly for individual clubs and different parties in private homes. The letter must include the description of were the pictures are going and what the propose is and that the owner of the club or house will see all pictures before being posted online. I need to find out if this is possible and if it is how much would it cost and who do I need to contact. Thank you for your help.

Asked on 2/02/04, 2:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tiffany Lanier Tiffany J. Lanier, P.A.

Re: Legal Leters

I would be able to assist you with your project. You would be doing most of the work in advising of what you want your letter to say and then I would just "lawyer it up a bit". The work should not take longer than an hour. Please contact me directly to discuss my fees. 561-301-0913

Read more
Answered on 2/03/04, 9:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Computer & Technology Law questions and answers in Florida