Legal Question in Constitutional Law in Florida

If I'm 16 and I'm giving consent of sex to an 18 year old can the 18 year Be put in jail

Asked on 12/03/16, 10:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Kaufman The Law Office of Barry W. Kaufman

Probably. At 16, you are a minor, so legally you cannot consent. The 18 year old could probably be prosecuted for sexual assault on a minor, which would literally ruin his entire life.

Read more
Answered on 12/04/16, 6:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in Florida