Legal Question in Constitutional Law in Florida

is there any recourse of action that can be taken against a pain clinic for prescibing too much medication, causing a dependency, then dismissing a patient for not following there guidlines of testing and demanding screenings of urine and demanding mri 's at my expense? i was never told that it would be difficult to get off the medications, now i live in fear that they might dismiss me and i would go through withdrawal which is terrible

Asked on 5/10/10, 11:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mitty Means Mohanty Means, P.C.

Contact your local State Bureau of Narcotics.

Read more
Answered on 5/24/10, 10:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in Florida