Legal Question in Consumer Law in Florida

bought a car on ebay bill of sale only, no title how do I apply for title without a title?

Asked on 4/17/13, 12:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph Justice The Justice Law Firm

The local tax collector's office has forms for applying for a title. You can probably also find the forms on the Florida DHSMV website.

Read more
Answered on 4/17/13, 7:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Florida