Legal Question in Consumer Law in Florida

If I let my car be repo'd can they collect value differece if my only income Soc. Sec.?

Asked on 4/16/13, 7:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph Justice The Justice Law Firm

They can always seek a deficiency judgment against you, but if you do not have any assets the likelihood of a lawsuit is fairly low.

Read more
Answered on 4/16/13, 7:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Florida