Legal Question in Consumer Law in Florida

I contracted with a local business to have some work done at my house.The contract states work to be done by Thanksgiving.They have missed 2 appointments to do the work.Can I ask for my deposit back if not done by Thanksgiving.The contract says that if I cancel they keep my deposit

Asked on 11/18/11, 8:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cory Schnepper Levine, Busch & Schnepper, P.A.

send them a certified letter telling them they are breach of contract. You are considering the contract terminated and you are demanding return of your deposit.

Read more
Answered on 11/18/11, 11:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Florida