Legal Question in Consumer Law in Florida

I have a customer that will not pay his bill. I have called, mailed invoices, but still NO payment. I have a singed agreement from him. He agrees to the monthly amount. What are my options?

Asked on 12/05/15, 10:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

It may depend on the size of the debt. You may be better off just filing in smalls claim court if he continues to dodge your attempts. Otherwise, you can have an attorney review the contract, and pay for services to attempt collection. Good luck to you.

Read more
Answered on 12/06/15, 9:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Florida