Legal Question in Consumer Law in Florida

My gym sold my membership to a 2nd third party when another already owns the membership and charges me monthly for gym dues. Now both companies claim they own my account and are charging me monthly. I am collecting documentation to submit to the state consumer affairs department but my caseworker is not helpful. Do I have any other recourse?

Asked on 11/29/11, 8:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA

Yes, see a consumer lawyer in your area. Go to and look for the NACA link.

Read more
Answered on 12/06/11, 5:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Florida