Legal Question in Consumer Law in Florida

I order a product from Proactive and then i canceled and returned the product but they just billed my account and they know i canceled my subscription

Asked on 4/11/14, 6:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Aileen Gelpi Law Office of Aileen Gelpi, Esq.

Call your credit card company (or bank if you used you bank account card) and tell them you want the charge reversed because you cancelled your subscription, therefore it's not authorized. Sometimes this works. But make sure you understand the cancellation and return policies for the product; and that you returned and cancelled accordingly.

Read more
Answered on 4/12/14, 7:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Florida