Legal Question in Consumer Law in Florida

I purchased an expensive piece of furniture. It was delivered damaged. They tried to fix it twice,but couldn't fix it so it had to go back to the manufacturer. They have had it for over a month, and still wasn't fixed to our liking. It did say final sale on the credit card slip, but who know we would receive a piece of furniture that was suppose to be top quality, and that we paid more for since it was made in the United States and was not made as well as we were told. We have a 5 year warranty, but what good is it, if they can't fix it when it is new. What recourse do we have

Asked on 2/04/13, 7:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA

Request a replacement or your money back. If they do not honor one of these attempts to settle, sue in small claims court.

Read more
Answered on 2/05/13, 4:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Florida