Legal Question in Consumer Law in Florida

I own a small jewelry store in Florida, a online client that has purchased from me before purchased a watched (7k)that was supposed me overnighted to him in the process the crystal was cracked and now instead of waiting the 3-5 days or getting a similar watch he is demanding a refund. Do I legally have to give him one, can I fix the watch to it's original state and ship? My website states no refunds and I told him over the phone as well

Asked on 11/20/13, 7:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

depends on the terms of the sales agreement. Probably you have the right to fix it, based upon what you have provided.

Read more
Answered on 12/02/13, 7:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Florida