Legal Question in Consumer Law in Florida

I have been working with a past Dentist Office for the past 7 months. A month ago their Patient Quality Assurance department admitted that 5 of my 7 crowns are defective and I would get reimbursed. The dentist office keeps giving me the run around for the past month on repayment. Where do I go for help?

Asked on 6/27/19, 2:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

Go personally to the dentists' office

Read more
Answered on 6/27/19, 7:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Florida