Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Florida

borrowed 5000.00 dollers from friend 5 yrs ago.nothing in writing.i paid back 2000.00 in cash a couple yrs later.found out he srcewed me over for 8000.00 dont want to pay back remaining 3000.00 grand in small claims court does he need something in writing from original loan from 5 yrs ago

Asked on 6/13/13, 3:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph Justice The Justice Law Firm

Something in writing is not a legal requirement but it will

Be harder for him to prove there was a legally binding agreement.

Read more
Answered on 6/13/13, 6:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Florida