Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Florida

My daughter has been working for a company and last week she received a check, but the check doesn't have any funds in the bank and she's unable to cash it. Please let me know what can she do to get her money?

Asked on 1/13/11, 12:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA

First contact company to see what is going on. If that does not work, see a lawyer. Employer to pay fees and costs plus penalties.

Read more
Answered on 1/19/11, 10:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Florida